Storyteller casstettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storyteller casstettes

Anyone else remeber these? I used to have loads and i loved them! (pic is off ebay)
    Last edited by SpiralCoolStuff; 02-06-2006, 23:45.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

no i don't remember those!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Really? I remeber i used to listen to em when i went to bed. Helped get me to sleep. Wish i still had them. Great stories like Wizard Of Oz, Gobilino The Witches Cat...

Comment

YES! i still have all of mine, the binders and the cassette cases. i absolutely LOVED them - gobbolino was my favourite followed by the story about the princes who turned to swans and had to have jumpers made of nettles...

Comment

YES, I remember those. My mate had all of them. My mum was way too stingy to buy them, especially as my best pal had them anyway! TIGHT OR WHAT? I remember the gobbonino one and we used to get the colouring in sheets at school whcih were outlised in purple!? We could colour them in at milk time or if it was raining. The boys always nicked the red and black pens to "try" and paint ferrari's like in Magnum etc!
          Dont P**S me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!

Comment

I liked Gobilino The Witches Cat. I loved the fact that he had blue eyes and one white paw.

Comment

Working...
            X