Misc Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc Games

...but I'll try and name them here for the benefit of anyone using the search function.

Go for Broke, Othello, Frustration (two versions), UniDraw (Uni-Draw), Nice Putt, Neighbours, Escalado, Axis and Allies, Hangman, Mike Reid's Pop Quiz (?), Cluedo, Game of Life, Battleship, Monopoly, Waddington's Table Soccer, Subbuteo, RBX Train Set, Spirograph, Tank Battle, Hotel.

Commodore 64 original, C64 new (Mindbenders box).

QED puzzle, Super Mastermind.

Have to wear gloves in the loft cos of the itchy insulation! As you can see from the (extremely) poor video, we have a mass of containers each holding treasure from years gone by. Some of them contain computer games for the C64 spanning back to the 80's. Also some CD's. It would take an age to catalogue them.

For some reason there's also a rowing oar up there.
    David said he used to have a boat, but don't ask, cos I don't know the
    answer! Trying to remember what's in the containers, I know there's an original Spectrum 128k (not working), an original wooden-look Atari VCS (also broken)...some Betamax video tapes (where our Betamax player has gone, I don't know - haven't seen it in a couple of years)...can't recall anything else right now.

In the spare room are the computer magazines, but I'll get a video of them sometime in another forum area.

It's a real shame I didn't find this forum during the loft-repacking time. I spent ages going through every single object up there and could have listed them as I went along. Dang.

If by chance anything catches your eye and you want a closer look, let me know and I'll do an individual video or pictures.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHoyv35--g
    Last edited by Chaeo; 02-03-2008, 04:29.
Working...
X