Magic Boomerang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Boomerang

The Magic Boomerang was a TV series about a boy with a 'magic boomerang'. When he threw the boomerang, time stopped. Does anybody else remember this series from the 60's ?

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Magic Boomerang

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196263/usercomments

This tells you a little about the 1960's series The Magic Boomerang. Unfortunately I can't remember it at all.
    sigpic

Comment

I remember he got to the Test match with it on one episode.

Every time England bowled he threw his boomerang, leapt the boundary fence and repositioned the trajectory to keep the Aussie batsman in, then got back just in time to catch his boomerang and time started moving again.

Later when England were batting he kept moving the bats up slightly so our lads were getting clean bowled or else putting the ball right into the slips hands.

I was a very indignant schoolboy watching this!

Comment

I too remember this program, one episode had a couple of people see the boy throw the boomerang and time stopping,
        I think they wanted to steal it, I couldn't understand how they could see it and not be affected.
        In the intro the we were told when the boomerang is thrown ALL TIME STANDS STILL
        Great program when I was a kid though.

Comment

I remember this. I think there were two brothers? I remember one episode where the boy threw the boomerang and it got stuck in a tree so everyone else was frozen in time. He tried to climb the tree to get the boomerang back and fell out of the tree.......cue cliff-hanger until the following week - did he get the boomerang? would time be frozen forever?would he be ok? The following episode revealed that he had managed to dislodge the boomerang before falling and he wakes to find a kindly old gent leaning over him who..........(wait for it) offers him a glass of lemonade!

Comment

Working...
          X