Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco whistles

Weren't these really annoying?

You'd be up strutting it on the dancefloor with some girl, then she'd reach into her top and pull out one of these on a chain or cord, stick it in her gob and start blowing loudly thinking she's real cool. ( and mostly they weren't even keeping in time with the disco beat )

Sometimes her annoying clones would hear this and all start doing the same, and then they wondered why blokes stopped getting onto the floor and hung round at the bar instead!!!

OK ladies... where any of you ever guilty of this affront to society?

Re: Disco whistles

Never heard of them Danny........ I'm probably too old! LOL
    sigpic

Comment

I used to goto this club for under 18`s once a week in about 91 and everyone had those bloody whistles. This one girl was blowing this damm thing in my ear so I ripped from her neck and stamped on it. We dated for 3 months after lol.

Comment

Nope not Guilty probably to young!!
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by yelever View Post
          I used to goto this club for under 18`s once a week in about 91 and everyone had those bloody whistles. This one girl was blowing this damm thing in my ear so I ripped from her neck and stamped on it. We dated for 3 months after lol.
          If they were about in the early nineties........ thats whyI'm not guilty of this one lol, had two kids by then and my clubbing days were well and truly over!
          sigpic

Comment

I think they were rename rave whistle.

Comment

It was like, late seventies into early eighties ( the last days of disco) when these took off for the first time.
              There was even a song out: - "7,6,5,4,3,2,1 blow your whistle" and that really got the dweebs going -- what a racket!

Comment

Working...
              X