TV show - 'Do Over'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show - 'Do Over'

Did anyone watch Do Over? It was on last summer at about 2AM on channel 4. It was about a 35 year old guy who was sent back into his 14 year old body (1981)... so he had the chance to re-do his life.

cant say i did. sounds interesting - was it any good?
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

It was great... even though it only lasted for about 15 episodes, it has gone straight into my top 10 tv shows of all time. Because rather sillily I didn't bother to record it when it was on, I forked out $40 to buy pirate copies of it on ebay! If you remember the 80s with fondness, you'll love this. The main character has the knowlege of the future so he knows what fads will be great and what will bomb. A running joke is that all of the great inventions of the last 20 years were thought up by his mother, but she never got round to making them and ofcourse she always comes up with inferior names for them, e.g. money bag for phanny pack or bum bad as we called them in england.
      Try and catch an episode, or if you're feeling rather brave splurge out on ebay for the pirate dvds. you won't regret it!

Comment

Hmmm...sounds pretty neat. I think I am gonna check that out on ebay. Thanks gnarley
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

No worries. It's rather cool sharing my secret of a little known tv show.

Comment

Working...
          X