Chips comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chips comic

I sort of remember this program and that they used to feed stuff into the computer and at the end they would get a comic but the bit thats bugging me is wasn`t you able to buy the comic in the shop? I have a faint memory of the program and have this memory of buying the comic they made at the end of each program or that bit may have just been my imagination. Did a search on youtube to see if they had any clips but nothing Would love to see the program again.

Re: Chips comic

Comment

I actually have a few issues of Chips comic - the Channel 4 one - so I'm not sure if it's the one you remember.
      Here's the cover of one issue - from the year I was born!
      Last edited by davidthomas27; 26-03-2008, 13:04.

Comment

Thought you were talking about CHiPs the American cop show. Couldn't remember Ponch & Jon making comics.
        "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

It`s got to be the same one but don`t remember that cover. Old age kicks in and the memory goes lol.

Comment

Don`t know if anyone is interested but someone has uploaded a full episode of this on youtube. Watched it the other day and all the memories came flooding back.

Comment

I thought it was half of Whizzer and Chips the constant fighting between characters to gatecrash the other section always amused me.
              One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Originally posted by suzannewozere2 View Post
                I thought it was half of Whizzer and Chips the constant fighting between characters to gatecrash the other section always amused me.
                great comic.....I have a couple of the annuals
                sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Comment

Chips Comic was frequently seen in weekend Channel 4 schedules in the mid 1980s - was the paper comic the spin off of the TV series or the other way round? I thought that the TV series was just a parody of a comic a la Zzzap! [sic] and Round the Bend - I don't remember seeing the comic in the newsagents or WHSmith at the time.
                    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                    X