Terminator three query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator three query

I have a faint memory of seeing trailers a good few years ago for this film and there was a guy who was a half-human cyborg bounty hunter hunting down John Connor..

However , when T3 came out there was no sign of him ,did I just imagine this trailer?

Re: Terminator three query

Can't recall that Danny, from recollection T3 was always going to be a Female. But as always I stand to be corrected on this forum.
    The eyes have it!
    sigpic

Comment

In terminator three there is two terminators(one female,one male),the male T100 played by Arnold Schwarzenegger who is the cyborg who was the bad guy in the first film,the good guy in the second film,got killed at the end of the second film,then came back in time in the third film.

Is T100 the character you mean?
      Last edited by Heather74; 27-03-2008, 21:08.
      Heather

Comment

One question Heather, how come you can spell Arnold Schwarzenegger but can't spell Terminator?
        "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

LOL Steve, the worse thing is I spelt it wrong twice but in different ways!!! Derrrr
          Heather

Comment

I think it must have been for the Terminator TV series or possibly one of the console games that I was thinking of.

Unless it was when they started filming and stopped for a couple of years and then rewote the entire screenplay so it could have been a publicity trailer from then that I saw

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
              LOL Steve, the worse thing is I spelt it wrong twice but in different ways!!! Derrrr
              LOL Make that three different ways.

Comment

I remember seeing a 'short' film that was shot around the time of the T2 film for a theme park ride based on the films, it might have been that?

Comment

Just found this, deleted scenes from T2?

Another hospital scene was cut that took place after John Connor robs the ATM and heads for the mall. Sarah Connor was to have a dream where Reese appears and warns her that THEIR son is in danger. She has to save him, etc. They kiss and hug, but Reese disappears and walks out. Sarah chases him outside, to find herself in the same spot as the nuclear nightmare scene later in the movie. She sees the large white flash, and then she wakes up. This is the only scene that Michael Biehn was in, and appeared in some promotional trailers.

Comment

It could have been for this that I just found in a site about James Cameron, I might have saw the trailer for the amusement park filmi...

Director James Cameron reunited with the main cast of Terminator 2, including Arnold Schwarzenegger as "T-800", Linda Hamilton as "Sarah Connor", Edward Furlong as "John Connor", and Robert Patrick as the "T-1000" to film T2 3-D: Battle Across Time, an attraction at Universal Studios Florida, Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Japan. It was released in 1996 and was a mini-sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The show is in two parts: a pre-show where a spokesperson talks about Cyberdyne and the main feature which has performers interacting with a 3-D movie.
                    Last edited by Heather74; 27-03-2008, 21:06.

Comment

Clarification...

Let me describe the guy I saw on the trailer

He was tall and skinny with long blond straggly hair. He had a load of Borg type attachments fastened over him and I'm sure he was meant to be a human renegade who was acting as a Skynet bounty hunter.

Have spent a fair bit of time surfing for a pic of him but no joy

Comment

I think I've found him!

Comment

ROFLMAO

mmmmm maybe

Comment

I went to the Terminator 3D show at Universal Hollywood a few years back when I was on a work's trip. It was really cool. The interaction with the actors on the stage and the 3D movie was great. At the end they freeze the T-1000 and shatter it (like in T2). As it shatters in 3D they spray the audience with tiny ice particles. Everyone jumped out of their skin

The Back to the Future ride was cool, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil View Post
                              I went to the Terminator 3D show at Universal Hollywood a few years back when I was on a work's trip.
                              When I went there (well the Florida one) with some mates it was pretty new and the stuff they sprayed on you was boiling if you sat at the front!
                              I thought i'd lost my eyebrows from the heat of the fires on the "test runs" we did on Jaws.

Originally posted by Wil View Post
                              The Back to the Future ride was cool, too.
                              That was my favourite ride, I went on it at least 7 times each visit. The one in Florida has been removed to make way for a Simpsons ride, I was gutted when I found out.

Comment

Working...
                              X