Big Badge Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Badge Factory

This was a big plastic stapler-looking thing that you could make badges with.You inserted a plastic circle, a circle of badly coloured-in-by-a-child piece of paper, and a transparent plastic lid, pressed the machine and it stuck the base to the front, thus making a badge.The backs of the badges had no dangerous things like pins and stuff, but they had a built-in plastic clip, so you could make your parents clip them onto their pockets and leave no nasty pin-holes through shirts.Unfortunately, owning one didn't improve your artist ability in any way. If you were bad at drawing BEFORE you got one, it just meant you made really naff badges that people didn't actually want to wear.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Big Badge Factory

I had one of these badge makers, I remember begging for it one Christmas, and yes I was rubbish at art so ended up with rubbish badges.One of those toys that get shoved in a cupboard after you've made the items with the supplied equipment.
    Never got any refills for mine.

EDIT>>:cry: Sadly cant find a picture of the one like mine, which was as described like a great big yellow and white stapler :cry:
    Last edited by Heather74; 28-03-2008, 00:51.
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
      I had one of these badge makers, I remember begging for it one Christmas, and yes I was rubbish at art so ended up with rubbish badges.One of those toys that get shoved in a cupboard after you've made the items with the supplied equipment.
      Never got any refills for mine.

EDIT>>Sadly cant find a picture of the one like mine, which was as described like a great big yellow and white stapler
      Not great but its a picture just the same

Heather

Comment

I had one of those and I loved it!!!! Aaaaaaw. Great pic!
        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X