Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another advert query...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5yf8y9xjE

20 seconds into this compilation is an ad with the 2 Ronnies. Can anybody tell me the name of the actress who plays Ronnie Barker's wife? She a very famous face and I've seen her in dozens of things on TV but cannot recall her name...
    Thanks

Re: Another advert query...

Sorry, can't say I seen that face before:cry:

Comment

Solved!

It is Rowena Cooper who played Matey Ballard in Rumpole of the Bailey ....and a whole lot more over the years!

Comment

Well solved Cully ! Come on - share where you got the info from to solve the mystery
        Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
        <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

The Brit Movie forum!

Comment

hi this is ultra rare,i know the girl who played in the adverts but cant find the place to get all the videos from,or to buy on dvd or wherever,right the girl is valerie leon she starred in the adverts of hai karate aftershave adverts in the 70 through to the lates 70s,the videos iam after are the nurse one,the one in the resturaunt,3 rare ones that has gone underground,the ones iam after are the air stwerdess ones,the store department,and the tv studio,i know youtube got the black n white ones,but not the ones in olor from the mid 70s they were on tv when world of sport was on so if anyone can get me where to buy all the videos from or a link to download em i be happy thank you heres my email davidfriendlychat@yahoo.co.uk thank you been looking for 5 years for theses sexy videos

Comment

Valerie Leon was such a babe

I loved those Hi Karate ads..always wanted to be the little man she 'suffocated'

She was in Carry On films too, and some of the Hammer horror films
              sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by kwengy View Post
                hi this is ultra rare,i know the girl who played in the adverts but cant find the place to get all the videos from,or to buy on dvd or wherever,right the girl is valerie leon she starred in the adverts of hai karate aftershave adverts in the 70 through to the lates 70s,the videos iam after are the nurse one,the one in the resturaunt,3 rare ones that has gone underground,the ones iam after are the air stwerdess ones,the store department,and the tv studio,i know youtube got the black n white ones,but not the ones in olor from the mid 70s they were on tv when world of sport was on so if anyone can get me where to buy all the videos from or a link to download em i be happy thank you heres my email davidfriendlychat@yahoo.co.uk thank you been looking for 5 years for theses sexy videos
                Valerie Leon Glamour Girl Autographs 70s Seventies

kwengy, this is her spanking new website and you ought to ask her where her Hai Karate ads (1969-1975, I believe) can be seen/downloaded/bought because people must always be asking her this question . They were great ads. We saw a few of them recently in the BBC4 programme about the history of British TV advertising. I shall also ask a few ad websites I know if they can find them.

Comment

Daz - The Soap you can believe in! Discover all Daz detergent products and Cleaner Close

A new actress has taken over the part of Pandora from Alison King as you can see in this latest Daz ad but does anybody know who she is??

Thanks.

Comment

no, but she's been in loads of adverts recently
                    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Ross, can you name a few? it might help to identify her. I've asked Daz who refused to say...company policy etc but some companies are more helpful...

Comment

she's on those 'stomach upset' ads (Immodium?) where in one half of the ad she takes a tablet & goes off to the movies with her mate, and in the other half she just stops at home & feels ****

She's also in several Harveys furniture store ads

And one of the MoneySupermarket ads

and an ad for a car...forgotten which one though Jap car..Nissan, Toyota?
                        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Thanks, Ross!

Comment

Originally posted by cully View Post
                            Daz - The Soap you can believe in! Discover all Daz detergent products and Cleaner Close

A new actress has taken over the part of Pandora from Alison King as you can see in this latest Daz ad but does anybody know who she is??

Thanks.
                            Try Rachel Fielding.
                            One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Originally posted by suzannewozere2 View Post
                              Try Rachel Fielding.
                              Thanks for replying, Suzanne, (nice avatar!) but Rachel played Jackie Strong the "saucy neighbour" married to Vince....

Comment

Working...
                              X