DeGrassi Street/DeGrassi Junior High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGrassi Street/DeGrassi Junior High

Anyone remember these? Canadian I think. The Kids from DeGrassi Street was better. I do remember one episode of DeGrassi Junior High, where this kid was selling drugs-turned out they were vitamins, but due to the power of suggestion, these girls who took them were acting high, and when they found out the truth they felt silly

Yup, I loved Kids of Degrassi Street, AND Degrassi Junior High....I distinctly remember an episode where a girl was making money by letting boys look down her top!!

Top quality programme! LOVED IT!

Comment

i remember both and there was a cute girl called spike ... and in one episode a girl on the swim team was worried about her lack of breasts ... and one cheeky wag shouted HEY ..... YOUR SO FLAT THE WALLS ARE JEALOUS .. i know it was wrong but as a young boy i really chuckled at that and im sure it was used in the playground the following day

thinking back kids and be ***** some times .....
      A HOUSE WITHOUT A KETTLE IS A HOUSE WITHOUT A HEART .....

Comment

Ooh I used to love both! In fact, one of my former bosses who was a couple of years older than me admitted that he had a crush on Stephanie Kay from Degrassi Jr High!

Comment

Originally posted by JM28Cardiff
          Anyone remember these? Canadian I think. The Kids from DeGrassi Street was better. I do remember one episode of DeGrassi Junior High, where this kid was selling drugs-turned out they were vitamins, but due to the power of suggestion, these girls who took them were acting high, and when they found out the truth they felt silly
          Yes you are correct it is a canadian show. I remeber both of them and even after when they did degrassi high and Degrassi talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle
            Ooh I used to love both! In fact, one of my former bosses who was a couple of years older than me admitted that he had a crush on Stephanie Kay from Degrassi Jr High!
            I always found the twins to be very sexy. Tessa really got hott later on near the end of Degrassi High when they graduated from highschool.

Comment

Originally posted by scally_caps_forever
              i remember both and there was a cute girl called spike ... and in one episode a girl on the swim team was worried about her lack of breasts ... and one cheeky wag shouted HEY ..... YOUR SO FLAT THE WALLS ARE JEALOUS .. i know it was wrong but as a young boy i really chuckled at that and im sure it was used in the playground the following day

thinking back kids and be ***** some times .....
              LOL I remeber that episoide that was melaine that was flat chested on the episode and it was joey that made the comment about her chest

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Sausages
                Yup, I loved Kids of Degrassi Street, AND Degrassi Junior High....I distinctly remember an episode where a girl was making money by letting boys look down her top!!

Top quality programme! LOVED IT!
                LOL I don't remeber that. What was the name of the episode. Which series was it from?

Comment

I know I watched it but I can't remember any faces. Wasn't there an episode where one character thought she was a lesbian? That's all that stays with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Catra
                    I know I watched it but I can't remember any faces. Wasn't there an episode where one character thought she was a lesbian? That's all that stays with me.
                    I rember that episode too. Yeah that was katlin aka "the ice princess" who dated joey on and off. She thought one of her teachers in junior high named Miss avery was a lesbian.

Comment

degrassi

i remember kids of degrassi. i think. was there a "retard", their words not mine, who was a lollipop man? or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Comment

Originally posted by pinup
                        i remember kids of degrassi. i think. was there a "retard", their words not mine, who was a lollipop man? or am i barking up the wrong tree?
                        I remember him too

Comment

Re: DeGrassi Street/DeGrassi Junior High

Here's the opening titles to this great show

YouTube - Degrassi Junior High Theme song - good quality

LOL I remeber that episoide that was melaine that was flat chested on the episode and it was joey that made the comment about her chest
                          This will be the one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GjsZ...eature=related
                          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                          X