Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ice cream game. can you help me remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ice cream game. can you help me remember?

Okay, I'll try to explain this as best as I can. It would have been from late 70's or the 80's. I had this game.. it was a bucket and in it there were all these plastic ice cream scoops.. I remember dark brown, white and pink colors (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry) and there were a lot of them. Anyway, I seem to remember something like you had to stack as many scoops of icecream onto this cone.. and I think, but could be wrong, I think that the cone had a timer or something and it would pop the scoops off the top of the cone.. Im not sure about that last part, but I am 100% sure about the bucket and the plastic scoops and stacking them... I've tried searching all over the net for this game. I can't find anything. My mom has told me she thought it was called something like "ice cream scoops" or "we all scream for ice cream" or something like that, but I don't think it was.... (there are games called that, but nothing like what I remember having.) If anyone can help me remember what this was, that would be great. It has been driving me crazy for years!

Re: ice cream game. can you help me remember?

This Thread is ages old...but I could not resist...I Scream

Heather

Comment

Re: ice cream game. can you help me remember?

COOL!

Comment

Working...
      X