French film, girl in caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French film, girl in caravan

Does anyone remember a French film where a girl is hitch-hiking and is held captive in a caravan??
    Last edited by sixtyten; 20-06-2008, 18:35.

Re: French film, girl in caravan

I think it could well be 'And soon the Darkness' - one of my favourite films!

It's set in France but it's actually a British film. Two student nurses on a cycling holiday in rural france. One of them goes missing and it's all about the search for her along the same stretch of country road. It stars Michelle Dotrice before she was Betty in Some mothers do 'ave 'em!

Here are a few links :

And Soon the Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And Soon the Darkness (1970)
    Last edited by VonBongo; 23-06-2008, 16:32. Reason: removed one of the links

Comment

not seen that on TV for many years.....wouldn't have remembered it by its name
      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

I remember watching that film when i was a child.I thought it was one of the best films i had ever seen.The tension was incredible.I only saw it once,and always wanted to see it again,so i am really glad it has been released on dvd.It was a really creepy film,and the actors were magnificent in it.I saw it around the same time period they showed Fright with Susan George on TV,and both films were incredible to watch.I don't think they showed either film on british tv again,although i could be wrong.Unfortunately,Fright is only available on region 1 dvd,which is a shame for all us European fans of the film.

Comment

Working...
        X