Got,got ,got, Got, Need, Need, Need,.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got,got ,got, Got, Need, Need, Need,.

sticker books we all had them but did you ever complete an album .. The lovely miss sausages reveled on another thread she completed her my lil pony book .. i myself completed my world cup mexico 86 album and still have it to this day ..

any others ????
    A HOUSE WITHOUT A KETTLE IS A HOUSE WITHOUT A HEART .....

Sadly not. I grew up about 10 miles from the nearest newsagent and went here about three times in the year...
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

i completed the garfield sticker book and was very close to completing my little pony but never did
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

i completed my little pony, and care bears,
        my daughter now doing madagascar one, they certainly gone up in price and you dont get as much
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Got,got ,got, Got, Need, Need, Need,.

I completed the "Supersport" album although I did cheat and order the last 20 or so. I don't have it anymore but I have a container full of "doubles".
          "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

I had a football sticker album in 77-78 season ( I think) that I only had two stickers to get - don't know what happened to that ?
            Also collected Footy cards and had over 1200 gave them all to my little cousin.
            Created an Argentina 78 football scrapbook - & all time greats from Shoot which I still have !

Can you guess my fave pastime as a Kid ??

Comment

I never completed one despite buying loads (which I still have) but nearly finished Gremlins, Ghostbusters, The Black Cauldron

Comment

Did collect ones in the 60's football WW2 and American Civil War. Can't remember if I completed them but must have been close as I had hundreds
                The eyes have it!
                sigpic

Comment

I had a World Cup sticker album, and a Gladiators one *cringe* lol

Comment

does anyone remember the "tazos" that came out mid 90's.... they were little discs with pictures on, you used to get them in bags of walkers crisps.

I collected the star wars edition and collected every single one apart from the limited edition gold one that there was only one of....

I must have eaten my own body weight in crisps to get them though

Comment

I do! Were they like Pogs?

Comment

yes they were

Comment

I'm afraid I must confess I collected the "Fame" stickers. I have no idea what happened to the sticker album either

Comment

I collected the cards from E.T. biscuits (anyone remember those, like custard creams but cola flavoured and in orange, brown and green I think), I had about 9 of the 12 until last year when I saw the "missing" ones on ebay, so it only took me 24 years to get the set! LOL
                            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

the closest i ever got to filling a sticker album was Panini's Football82, i was missing one bloody sticker , the Dundee silver foil club crest

Comment

Working...
                              X