"V"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "V"

The Alien mini series which was great, but got a little OTT towards the end of the series.... (Remember the alien lizard baby that grew up really quick) lol. good fun to watch at the time.
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Ooh, I loved "V". I thought Marc Singer (he played Mike Donovan) was rather nice!
    I know the media used to call it "Dynasty in space" and yes, perhaps it did get a bit silly during the series that followed the mini series, but I still loved it.
    I have the mini series and a few episodes of the other series on video, I really must get around to getting them on DVD one day.
    Old enough to know better...

Comment

My parents were obsessed with this series, especially my dad. I had a coloring book of Barbie I think. He "colored" in Barbie and Ken green and they were supposed to be from
      V. I still have the book and look back at it sometimes and laugh.
      I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

V!. I was absolutely terrified of this when it came out . ( was only about 5 or 6 ).

Comment

v what a program i was thinking when i came on this site about that so went on ebay and got the complete series and mini series on dvd carnt help me self its a great program
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I was just watching a tape of last weeks episode of "Alias", when I spotted Jeff Yagher, who played resistance member Kyle Bates in "V". (He used to zoom around on a motorbike) He has not aged too much really, considering "V" was 20 years ago!

Comment

20 years ago!!!!!! NOOOOOOO..... i feel so old now!!!! LOL

Comment

that is the first thing I thought dean...geez, that was 20 years ago!!?? I was in the 3rd grade when that came out I think. Has anyone seen the doll they made from "V"? I wish I would've saved the link that I saw it on the other day. It was basically like a ken doll with a removable alien green mask. Pretty wicked
                I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by dean80's
                  The Alien mini series which was great, but got a little OTT towards the end of the series.... (Remember the alien lizard baby that grew up really quick) lol. good fun to watch at the time.
                  Later on when I saw the series I thought the leader lady of the aliens was pretty sexy. I can't remember her name.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig
                    Later on when I saw the series I thought the leader lady of the aliens was pretty sexy. I can't remember her name.
                    It was Diana, who was played by Jane Badler.

"V" of course also featured a pre-Freddy Kruger Robert Englund, playing a nice friendly alien!

Comment

Originally posted by Popsicle

"V" of course also featured a pre-Freddy Kruger Robert Englund, playing a nice friendly alien!
                      LOL yeah she is soo hott. I remeber seeing him there. He is the kinda guy you can't forget after nightmare on elm street. LOL

Comment

but there was a blonde leader in it too, was her name Lydia or something....????

Comment

Originally posted by Popsicle

Robert did an excellent job as a good alien.

Comment

Originally posted by dean80's
                            but there was a blonde leader in it too, was her name Lydia or something....????
                            Yes, Lydia was Diana's second in command or something. She was played by June Chadwick I believe.

Comment

Can someone tell me the difference between the complete series, mini series etc i'd like to buy them but am very confused! I thought there was just one series .. aaahhh

Comment

Working...
                              X