this 1970's horror film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this 1970's horror film

OK right... what I remember this couple move into a new house and almost right away weird things start happening to the woman.

Theres like voices etc and she gets glimpses of things ducking out of sight.
    One scene she in shower and this little hairy thing is sneaking towards her with a cut-throat razor.She thinks she's cracking up but they're trying to get her.

At end they manage to grab her and lines and lines of these little hairy things drag her into air ducts in the wall and make her into one of them.

What it called please ?
    Last edited by Danny; 03-07-2008, 11:30. Reason: spelling

Re: this 1970's horror film

Been Thinkin And Its Definitely American , No Other Memories As Yet

Comment

Got it !!!!
      Was actually looking for something entirely different when found this...

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (1973) (TV)

Comment

Who went to the ABC Minners club, it was in the 70's and was on a sat morning from 10am till 1pm, a big bus would take all the members to the pictures, I had loads of the badges, I think the tennants assosiation ran it and there was a christmas party every year as well and you always got a great present, ah the good old days. from maxine.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          Got it !!!!
          Was actually looking for something entirely different when found this...

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (1973) (TV)
          Sorry, I missed this thread. I mentioned this classic flick a fair while back now - https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/m...raid-dark.html

Comment

Originally posted by salemsmine View Post
            Who went to the ABC Minners club, it was in the 70's and was on a sat morning from 10am till 1pm, a big bus would take all the members to the pictures, I had loads of the badges, I think the tennants assosiation ran it and there was a christmas party every year as well and you always got a great present, ah the good old days. from maxine.
            I was in the ABC (Doncaster) Saturday Morning Club in the early 70's...such fun!
            sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Working...
            X