60's spy series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's spy series

My dear old late dad used to always watch this like spy series but not sure what is was called cos thaat long ago....

The "something" agent

Sentinel?
    Sympathetic?
    Syncopathic?
    Centennial?

Re: 60's spy series

Please ,fellow DYR-ers , help with this cos it really bothering me trying to remember the name of it!!!!

Comment

Secret Agent Man

Starred Patrick McGoohan...could it be that ?

Woff

C&P about it :-

This show was done in black and white, and it's a pity for those who haven't seen it,you are missing out on a lot. The character Mr. McGoohan played in "Secret Agent Man" was named Drake, and after he finished with that show he went on to the do the very popular though at times bizarre and controversial TV series called "The Prisoner"

Comment

Hi Woff
        Have had a look on Web and it could have been Secret Agent (Danger) man but it strikes me as some other programme title.

Gonna do bit of surfing now to try and track it down ... maybe you right !

Comment

Jubilation and glad cries ringing out!
          Have found it at last - SENTIMENTAL AGENT

CTVA UK - "The Sentimental Agent" (ITC UK)(1963) starring Carlos Thompson

Tell you what though, have looked through episode guides etc and can't remember anything about it - probably only my Dad who liked it in all UK

Comment

Working...
          X