Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Game.

Ok i dont mean to be Vague on the Description here, so bare with me -

i remember your in a mansion or a house and its like a puzzle adventure game - and you have to do something with clockwork stuff, and theres a skeleton main NPC that tells you to do stuff, and towards the end a rocket ship fires out of the top of the mansion/house -

i cannot for the life of me remember the game name and i really wanna play it again

i know its a 90s game, but not the exact year - im not sure if it was educational or not, but i do remember it being a mystery puzzle solver - in 3D and first person.

i have searched for this game for about a week or so, online and using google, and yahoo Etc - and lots of different searches and trolling thru archives of games -

the skeleton was in 3D and so were the FMVs it was on a CD-ROM ^^

any help would be much appriciated ^^.x

London.

Re: Unknown Game.

NM i was way wrong

Comment

Could it be The 7th Guest? That had a skeleton hand as the cursor, and was set in a mansion IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by davidthomas27 View Post
        Could it be The 7th Guest?.
        No, Same Style graphics tho, the skeleton was a whole thing (i watched the 7th Guest on YT just to check and it wasnt)

he had Eyes and told you do collect cogs and Stuff for the Rocket ship -

but thanks anyway ^^

Comment

anyone else have any ideas? >.>

it might not even have mansion in the title - but it definatly has a rocket ship in it - something to do with cogs and the like - like a mystery puzzle game - i used to play it alongside other games

one being need for speed - and another was a star wars game where i flew thru lots of canyons in different ships n stuff ^^ - and the other was LBA ^^

do you think it was a demo linked with one of those? - the graphics were cliche oldskool gaming, like little big adventure styled :]

shiney surfaces Etc ^^

hmm...-thinks summore-

Comment

Hmm the mention of a Star Wars game leads me to think of Lucasarts which then makes me think of Grim Fandango?

Comment

nope, wasnt grim fandango >.>
              but thanks anyway ^^

im still looking for it XD

thanks for all your help tho,

i still remember the end sequence in my head, the rocket firing out of the tower of the building (mansion/house/castle/manor)

and yeh, the plot of the game i think (if my memory serves me, and it normally does) was to collect parts for the ship - and it always used to blast outta the top and crash before the game ended. it may have been a demo im not sure (i dont think it was)

but i was very young at the time, and my parents still dont know the name but know the storyline too XD

it irritates me that i cant remember it XD

its probably so simple to remember aswell...

Comment

Working...
              X