Black Belt Kung Fu - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Belt Kung Fu - help!

Or at least I think that's what it was called.

It was a little hand held game with a bald guy with a big moustache in a kung fu outfit with a black belt. From what I can recall, there were lights in each corner and when they lit you had to press buttons to make him kick or punch in the direction of the lights. It was not a computer game, more in the vein of Simon, the thing with the coloured segments....anyone remember it, or even what it was called as it is bugging the hell out of me!

all i could think of was sega game gear but i don't think thats what you mean sorry someone's bound to know though.
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Re: Black Belt Kung Fu - help!

Originally posted by Pootle View Post
      Or at least I think that's what it was called.

It was a little hand held game with a bald guy with a big moustache in a kung fu outfit with a black belt. From what I can recall, there were lights in each corner and when they lit you had to press buttons to make him kick or punch in the direction of the lights. It was not a computer game, more in the vein of Simon, the thing with the coloured segments....anyone remember it, or even what it was called as it is bugging the hell out of me!
      Hey, so I'm not the only person who remembers this then! Is there anyone who can shed anymore light on this game?

Comment

Yep I used to have one. It was a handheld game where you had to move the arms or legs when the light appeared by them. The arms or legs used to slide up or down...it was a very basic/boring thing really by todays standards....but its also one of those things i wish i still had.

Comment

Yep..

Black Belt by Action GT

Comment

omg, that's it! Cheers! I bust mine throwing against a wall in frustration.

Comment

Working...
            X