golden egg hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden egg hunt

hey just wondered if anyone remembered the cadburys company running a thing back in the 80's to find a buried golden egg in england somewhere. There was a book to go with it which gave clues, called something___dreams it was really strange with just pictures in it and as i remember no clues at all. I used to own this book but can no longer find it and my sister is searching everywhere for it --please help! many thanks
    Last edited by smithy961; 09-08-2008, 20:06.

Re: golden egg hunt

This will help..
    The Armchair Treasure Hunt Club - Conundrum - The Cadbury's Creme Egg Mystery
    Last edited by sixtyten; 09-08-2008, 21:01.
    Heather

Comment

I don't remember that one - but I do remember Masquerade. My friend had it and I used to stare at the pictures for ages...I found it at a car boot sale and had to buy it

Masquerade & The Mysteries of Kit Williams

Comment

Wow! I remember that, but could not put a name to it.. thanks

I also remember another similar book around the time of the "magic eye" books, that had fantastic paintings full of detail. The one I recall most was a toy shop, and you had to spot all the things hidden in the picture..any ideas on that?
        Last edited by sixtyten; 10-08-2008, 13:17.

Comment

[ATTACH]951[/ATTACH]
          Heather

Comment

Thanks ever so much for the replies. Guess it must have been the Cadbury's Great Egg Hunt. 1983 seems to fit and I do remember having to read some cryptic clues. It really caught my imagination at the time.
            There was a playing field next to my house and my friends and I would take our parents trowels and go digging for old clay pipes at the side of the field. We found loads of them.

Comment

Working...
            X