Searching for a 1970's abbey national tv ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a 1970's abbey national tv ad

It was about 1975/76, my wife was in it, in a push chair in the high street, she'd be about 1 or 2 years old at the time. (she was a child, she wasn't my wife then!)
    please help, searched google loads, she also was in some ads for canada - the country

Re: Searching for a 1970's abbey national tv ad

Watch vintage TV adverts - tellyAds

Jon, Tellyads have posted (so far) 766 old ads in a special section of their ad site and this is the URL. It's not there yet but they will be adding more so you should watch the site.

Also, you should go to YouTube typing in "abbey national" +adverts and you may find it. There are plenty of old ads there.

Comment

Originally posted by barnsleyjon View Post
      It was about 1975/76, my wife was in it, in a push chair in the high street, she'd be about 1 or 2 years old at the time. (she was a child, she wasn't my wife then!)
      please help, searched google loads, she also was in some ads for canada - the country
      Any chance you could actually describe what happened in the ad?

Comment

i think she was in a couple and the date was closer to 1975, one she is just being pushed down the street by her 'mother' and another she has her hands on a branch of abbey nationals window and is peering in

Comment

Originally posted by cully View Post
          Watch vintage TV adverts - tellyAds

Jon, Tellyads have posted (so far) 766 old ads in a special section of their ad site and this is the URL. It's not there yet but they will be adding more so you should watch the site.

Also, you should go to YouTube typing in "abbey national" +adverts and you may find it. There are plenty of old ads there.
          love those 70's Atari adverts on there........complete with Kenny Everett voiceovers!
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Working...
          X