Ice Lolly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Lolly

Does any one remember the name of a banana flavoured ice lolly with a toffee centre and are they still available?
    Help!!

Could you possibly mean this??
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...html#post56022

OR Wizz taken from same thread post 96

Bloody hell we spoil you for choice on DYR
    Last edited by Heather74; 28-08-2008, 00:29.
    Heather

Comment

Re: Ice Lolly

spookily, talking of lollies, not 2 mins ago the ice cream van pulled up RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE...we've lived here a year, and we've never seen an ice cream van anywhere on the street!

So me & my 9yr old son rush out...he gets a HUGE 99 (with blue sauce..yuk!) and I'm currently sucking on a sparkling lemonade lolly...bliss! (it was that or the cider one)

Are all such vans leftovers from the 70's though? Condition-wise that is. It was very decrepit, and the range of lollies....well, no mivvis, no splits, no orange maid, no feasts, no themed lollies...very poor indeed....in the 70's we never had it so good did we?

and I could have just eaten one of those horror lollies, creamy white with the purple outline picture on the front? What were they called now?

Dave
      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Dave It was The Haunted House ice lolly
        https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/r...e-lollies.html
        Heather

Comment

I'd personally love to have Dalek Death Rays and Six Million Dollar Mans Bionic Lolly back..

I don't see why with Doctor Who so popular, they haven't brought that one back
          Last edited by sixtyten; 27-08-2008, 23:12.

Comment

A Ice Lolly enquiries surely must look at the Ice Lollies thread..Its the biggest and best on T'Net

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              A Ice Lolly enquiries surely must look at the Ice Lollies thread..Its the biggest and best on T'Net
              'tis true !

I remembered that thread when I saw it ...was only posting on it about a week ago !!.......all those lovely badges

Haunted House....my absolute fav! Zoom close second
              And when you fancied something a little 'exotic', a Dracula lolly with that scrummy red jelly centre
              sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Working...
              X