Denys Fisher Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denys Fisher Haunted House

does anyone remember this board game, it had 4 rooms and you had to build pieces together first, sort of like mouse trap, then there was a object that went through the doors of each room and things would happen, sorry for being so vague but thats all i can remember, it was a 80s toy.
    sigpic

i remember that. only just. did it have some stairs which your peice would climb and a skull would roll down the stairs knocking you over???
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

yes thats it, need more info, glad someone remembers or you may of thought i was mad.
      sigpic

Comment

That was the classic Ghost Castle!

Comment

that was the one, thank you can sleep now
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.kidsera.com/links/0598.htm
            Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

if i remember rightly a skull used to roll down the stairs and land on the wobbly floor and i dont remember what happend then.i think you were trapped somewhere in the house????
              kernow bys vyken

Comment

Ghost Castle was the later rebranded version of Haunted House (or Which Witch? in the US) Have a scan around Ebay. There must be a fair few 30-40 somethings who have fond memories of this game as a good condition one goes for a fair price nowadays.

I remember playing this - mid 70s but I never had a copy of my own

Comment

This great game has now been repackaged and re released - although not as vibrant looking as the classic original, but then I'm probably being a retro snob! I've still got mine in the loft and picked up another at a local boot fair - Ideal places for old game buffs

Comment

Haunted house was a kool game, didn't you drop a ball-bearing down the chimney and set off traps, theres a new Scooby Doo game that seems very similar to it out now.

Comment

Hi guys!!

Just posted about this very game in the 'I Vant to bite your Finger' post!! sorry!!! never noticed this till after id posted..oops!!

Rab )

Comment

I had "Which Witch" back in the 70's. Same concept.

Comment

Not heard of that I think, unles it had something to with a large cauldron that you moved your pieces/counters about....?

Comment

Which Witch? is the same game as Haunted House, just a different name. Like Smess was the US version of Take The Brain

Comment

okies, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X