ps1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps1 game

hey im tryin to find the name of a game which was on a demo disc that came with the playstation magazine. it was a dark game and u had to go round levels shootin these white/green aliens they were kind blob lookin, no arms or legs if i remember. i had the disc at the same time i had the one which had hurcules on and a program where u cud move a dinosaur or a manta ray about if that helps anyone.

Re: ps1 game

Sounds very much like the "Demo One" disc that was shipped with all new PlayStations. Trouble being that this came in various guises over the years and the demos changed.

I did track down a listing from a Demo One disc which had Hercules on:

SCED 00816, Demo One packaged with model 5502 psx. Cardboard Sleeve
    Playable: Hercules, Lifeforce Tenka, Kurushi, Overboard, Rage Racer, Abes Oddysee,
    Porsche Challenge, Rapid Racer, Trex demo, Manta demo, v-cd
    Video: Rosco Mcqueen, Soul Blade

Was it Abe's Oddysee?

Comment

ive looked on youtube at it and i remember playing that game but i dont think its the right one. i serched the demo discs and i think its on disc 10 but when u watch the video it doesnt scroll through the games. can u plz tell me of a site where i can read what games were on what disc??

Comment

Sounds like it could be Lifeforce Tenka, I remember playing it ages ago and just watched a video of it on youtube just now. Watching it on youtube you can see its a fairly dark game in tone and the aliens on this particular level seemed to be spitting some sort of green orbs at the main character. Look it up on Youtube and see what ya think, hope this was some help!

Comment

yea i checked that out i remember that game but my memory of the aliens is different, maybe its just a different level or could just be my memory of it has got hazed over time lol

Comment

Working...
          X