Mechanical Spider Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanical Spider Thing

Right, i remember when i was younger, when the good old ps1 was around, we had this demo disc. Im sure it was a black disc, with something like Station 3 or Station 8 written on it. Now on this disc, there was a game , where you were a giant mechanical spider. The first level (all i can remember) was where you were walking round these warehouses. You could walk up the warehouses, and im sure you could fire weapons as well, btu cant remember too well. If anyone could give me abit of helping tracking down this game, i would appreciate it so much, thanks, beano-271

Re: Mechanical Spider Thing

That sounds a lot like the first Ghost In The Shell game to me. The spider thing is a Fuchikoma tank that you're meant to sit inside. Pretty cool game even if doesn't really bear much relation to the Japanese animation series it's named after.

http://uk.psx.ign.com/objects/000/000619.html

Comment

Re: Mechanical Spider Thing

I can remember playing this on a demo too, was a few years ago like bit I can definitely remember walking up the side of some warehouse or something while I was getting shot to pieces lol

I can't recall ever seeing the Ghost In The Shell game around in the shops too much though, I don't think it really sold that well really. I love the original anime movie though, must get round to watching the sequels someday!
      Last edited by Palazzo; 21-09-2008, 13:55.

Comment

Working...
      X