A cool education show I remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cool education show I remember

Does anyone remeber a show that ran on PBS called 321 contact. I remeber this particular episode where they were talking about rock concerts and they showed how a KISS concert was setup. Does anyone else remember it?

I'm aware of the show alright mrbig, wouldn't have thought it was as insightful as your example suggests as it was on during very small kids' programmes.

Who remembes the Electric Company ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan
      I'm aware of the show alright mrbig, wouldn't have thought it was as insightful as your example suggests as it was on during very small kids' programmes.

Who remembes the Electric Company ?
      lol. It was just that episode that stuck out in my mind is all. I remeber that show The electric company. Here is a site to bring back some memories if your intrested.

http://www.tv.com/the-electric-compa...2/summary.html

Comment

I don't remember that particular episode mr.big of 321 contact...but i did watch it growing up...I use to like the theme music for the show most of all. Does anyone remember Mr. Goodbody?
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
          I don't remember that particular episode mr.big of 321 contact...but i did watch it growing up...I use to like the theme music for the show most of all. Does anyone remember Mr. Goodbody?
          lol yeah I know what you mean some of the flashyness would remind you of the stuff back in the 70's disco year. ROTFL. Yeah I remember mr slimbody. lol. He taught me about the digestive system. lol

Comment

Morgan Freeman was Easy Reader ?! There ya go...
            I always thought EC was from a rival stable to Sesame.
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan
              Morgan Freeman was Easy Reader ?! There ya go...
              I always thought EC was from a rival stable to Sesame.
              Just think he got his big break on EC

Comment

I never knew that someone could be talking about the bodily functions, but Mr. Goodbody had a way of doing it that' for sure. I think I was more amazed by his personality than anything I was saying geeez he gets that excited talking about your colon!?? lol
                I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Working...
                X