Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shinobi has Batman, The Terminator & Godzila in it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinobi has Batman, The Terminator & Godzila in it.

Apparently, they're just model copy likes. But has anyone seen them?

Copy infringement, if ever I saw it!

Re: Shinobi has Batman, The Terminator & Godzila in it.

I can remember watching my mate play Revenge of Shinobi many years back on the Sega Megadrive and thought he was joking when he said Spiderman was one of the end-level bosses. My mate reached the end of the level and sure enough, out popped Spiderman as a boss, I always thought it was a bit strange!

From what I remember though there were different versions or something like that, one did have Batman in it but in another version he is replaced by a half-man half-bat creature or something similar. Here is a little bit more information from Wikipedia: "Use of the boss Spider-Man was licensed but the characters resembling Batman and Godzilla are not; they are deemed to be merely look-alikes. This explains why Spider-Man simply appears to leave battle, instead of being destroyed and defeated like the other bosses of the game."

Comment

Rambo also, you cant tell if these characters will be in the version you have until you play it, there's no telling from serial numbers etc its just pot luck!

Comment

Great discussion. Godzilla is a great Heroic monster which I like most. Well, thanks for sharing your thoughts and interesting. By the way I use to Collect Godzilla toys and action figures of all kinds. Almost all of my toys are from godzilla-toys. There I found such a cool toys of Godzilla. They were so nice.

Comment

Working...
        X