Best 80s fashion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 80s fashion...

Hosting an 80s inspired retro theme night for part of a BTEC course at college, was wondering if anyone could help me with inspiration for the outfits and stuff. I need stuff thats not too expensive and i can buy easily. As I'm a 90's child I need help with this.
    Any help much appreciated

Re: Best 80s fashion...

Try this thread Nat
    What were your favourite 80s clothes?

Only other suggestion is check out Ebay
    Heather

Comment

Thanks thats great x

Comment

Wow what a thread - I wish I had seen this before!

For/to me to grow up in the 1980s ad 1990s (both equally) I felt so lucky to appreciate these fashuions we had - eg Windruners and Short Collared Shirts with Buttons on the Collar and Piano Ties (though I am like marmite with them) on any given day, Farrah's, Cords! What styles we had!! I feel so sad for the Louie Tomlinson-brigade of today who knows nothing style-wise past Primark etc!!
        80sChav

Comment

I loved the italian type tops t shirts a lot of them where white ones and i remember having them myself.

I also loved cords.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The best 80s Fashion = my old name 80sChav has to be Windrunners and Skinny Ties (but dune authentically thin) tied and worn on the thin side

T-Shirts of yesterday (un-collared ones easily, easily got better) as the years rolled on and was nothing in the 80s I thought!

Comment

Surely the title of this thread is a contradiction in terms...
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Windrunners and Shirts and Ties of gorlish colour clashes get's my vote!

Does anyone recall Del-Boy's Tie in OFAH in the episode he first met Raquel!!? It was Red and Grey in deep stripes and always reminded me made me think he was a Northumberland Bus Company Rep/Manager - even to this day ... nearly 30 years on!

Comment

Working...
                X