Doctor Who magazine picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who magazine picture

sorry if theres already a timelord thread, I just like this picture cos of the great memories of that time

Re: Doctor Who magazine picture

The classic Mighty TV Comic Doctor Who Special! I still have my copy, somewhere. Great stuff. I remember being addicted to TV Comic's Doctor Who strip in those primitive days before Marvel UK got the license and brought out Doctor Who Weekly. I never even realised at the time that half the time I was reading reprints of old John Canning strips from the 60's with Tom Baker's head and scarf drawn onto Patrick Troughton's body...

Comment

If ya take a look in my profile theres a couple of pics ( a bit blurred cos I done em with a **** mobile phone) of a wardrobe I just finished for grandson - Tardsis painted and stencilled etc , the light on top does work!

Comment

great stuff

you ought to produce them and get onto the likes of Argos , or even small online stores...would go like hot cakes
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Got identical reaction from grandkid and his mates.
          They all opened the door and said in disappointed tones "Oh, its just the same size inside"

Six year olds with conditioned expectations!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            Got identical reaction from grandkid and his mates.
            They all opened the door and said in disappointed tones "Oh, its just the same size inside"

Six year olds with conditioned expectations!
            Well if you fix that one, can you build me a house please?
            One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

A whole run of these and much more Doctor Who stuff can be downloaded from Cosmobells

Just search Doctor Who in the top left corner

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post
                The classic Mighty TV Comic Doctor Who Special! I still have my copy, somewhere. Great stuff. I remember being addicted to TV Comic's Doctor Who strip in those primitive days before Marvel UK got the license and brought out Doctor Who Weekly. I never even realised at the time that half the time I was reading reprints of old John Canning strips from the 60's with Tom Baker's head and scarf drawn onto Patrick Troughton's body...
                Some of the Jon Pertwee strips were retouched like this.
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by tony ingram View Post

was this type of comic just a one off tony.
                  id say it would be worth money these days wespecially to dr who fans.
                  how many pages had it nd what did it cost u.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                  X