A show from the 80's I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A show from the 80's I think

A show I can't remember the title to but it was really good. It had 2 guys living with a blonde roomate. I believe it was in the 80's

Its not "Game on" by any chance is it ? The description is a little vague but it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Woffski
      Its not "Game on" by any chance is it ? The description is a little vague but it could be.

Nope it was shown on north american channels like ABC and etc. okay well if this helps a bit. The woman did the house work. like a maid in the first episode.

Comment

Ahh right, my US Television history is no where near my English TV History. Sorry i cant help more :-(

Woff

Comment

Originally posted by Woffski
          Ahh right, my US Television history is no where near my English TV History. Sorry i cant help more :-(

Woff
          Alright that is not a problem my friend. Peace out. :-D

Comment

let's see you had Perfect Strangers, Bosum Buddies, Too Close for Comfort...were any of those it? What about the actors ...do you remember them doing anything else besides that one show?
            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
              let's see you had Perfect Strangers, Bosum Buddies, Too Close for Comfort...were any of those it? What about the actors ...do you remember them doing anything else besides that one show?
              nope I sure it was not too close for comfort or perfect strangers. She was a blonde named terri. She also ran around in a nightie that was pretty hott alot in the first episode and they hired her as there maid so she could live there since she didn't have very much money. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's
                I found it after a long search it was called "We got it made". That show was awsome. Her name on the show was mickey mackenize. The part was played by Teri Copley.

Comment

Working...
                X