Elusive cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elusive cartoon

PLease help cos my friends and i are going nuts over this!!! When i was about 4, (1979) i can clearly remember a cartoon where a gang of kids driving a big american convertable (scooby doo style gang of kids) would open the boot/ trunk and a lamp like the dryers old ladies sit under at the hairdressers would pop out. They would all stand under it and shrink and then go and have battles with ants and similar beasts. I'm definitely not going mad cos my mates dad says he remembers it and says he thinks it was called the incredible shrinking six or something to that effect. I'm not halucinating honest! Please help, this is driving me nuts!!!!!

I think what you are looking for is the "Micro Ventures" segment from the TV show "The Banana Splits"

Infact im almost sure thats what youre after.

Woff

Comment

http://www.bcdb.com/cartoons/Hanna-B...icro_Ventures/

Woff

Comment

THank You

Yo are an absolute star. This has been driving us mad since a conversation in the pub about 4 years ago. Everyone thought i was imagining things! Now my sanity is no longer in question thanks to you. Wish i'd found this site sooner. Cheers.

Comment

Youre welcome mate :-)

Comment

Working...
          X