I wont rest right until i know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont rest right until i know....

i have spent a week and over 10 hours now searching for an old game i used to play in the late 90's or so... its a top-view military game... you have the option to either be a tank, a helicopter, or a jeep... the tank shoots shells, the jeep throws grenades, and the helicopter shoots rockets... the only level i can remember is a desert-ish mediteranian type level with lots of bridges and several bases... if you lose a vehicle you have to choose one of the other two.. you have the option at any point to take your current vehicle back to your base and switch it out. the enemy has the same vehicles as you but in large quantities and also sends foot soldiers after you as well that make a very distinguishable "squuiiisshhh" sound when you run them over.. the goal is to eliminate all towers and vehicles i believe... i am sorry this is so long... but like i said it actually is ruining my sleep... it has been on my mind for quite some time and i dont know where else to go... i am signing up for a dozen forums with the hope of tranquility... thank you.. Austin

Re: I wont rest right until i know....

What format was it on?

i.e what console or computer? Megadrive/Snes/Amiga/ST etc.

Comment

i played it on the PC but one of my friends who also used to play it said he thinks it was originally on the snes or nes

Comment

Desert strike ?
        Heather

Comment

Sounds a bit like it, used to play it on mega drive
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Army men: Air attack??

Comment

naw...i checked desert strike wasnt it... and def not an army men series... although i loved all of them... kind of similar to desert strike but it was free roaming.... and you could be a jeep or a tank also.. and go back and switch whenever.... i remember that flight of the valkyrie was a theme song of the level i played.... thanks for the responses keep em comin guys/girls i really appreciate it all
              Austin

Comment

i found it..... finally i actually found it.... Return fire for 3do,sega saturn, and pc..... thanks to everyone who helped.... i really appreciated it all... finally :-)

Comment

Working...
                X