BIG CHEESE did I dream it ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG CHEESE did I dream it ????

Does anyone remember a 70,s game called big BIG CHEESE !! I remener having it but have never heard of it since and cant find any reference on the internet. A huge ( or thats how it seemed ) bright yellow plastic wedge of cheese filled with holes , pointing straight upright . and on either side a control string , attatched to a small marble carrying plastic mouse, that you had to work its way up the wedge of cheese avoiding the holes , so the marble that was on the mouses back didnt fall through into the cheese holes otherwise you had to start again , if you managed to manouver your mouse and marble through a route missing all the holes all the way to the top, you then had to drop your marble into the tom and jerry style mouse hole and you`d won .
    Ive just read this back to myself and the whole thing sounds mental , and your porobably thinking I,m a complete nutter ! , but instead of my parents buying normal stuff like monopoly - cluedo and escapre from colditz , they bought us really wierd stuff like - LEXIDATA - DRIVING TEST & if memeory serves this BIG CHEESE , unless ive just been eating to much cheese ...................................
    Last edited by chris; 14-11-2008, 11:56.

Re: BIG CHEESE did I dream it ????

I've found one game called the Big Cheese but it's only from 1989 and looks nothing like what you are describing. Will keep looking

Big Cheese, The Image | BoardGameGeek

Sounds more like Cat and Mouse
    Last edited by Heather74; 14-11-2008, 12:22.
    Heather

Comment

thanks anyway , at least your effort has restored a bit of my sanity !!!!

Comment

oh yes we had one never knew how to pay properly and got bored so the mice ended up being used in games of attack.the mice were huge and primary colours blue yellow reg green and made a satisfying cloncking noise when hit against each other

Comment

Heather

Comment

H is the the Big Cheese around here

Great stuff

Comment

great pics heather.

i sure do remember big cheese.

think i remember cat and mouse as well.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Thanks ;o
                Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                  OMG Heather you are out of this world - Youve made my day Lol Thanks - I,ll show this to the shrink and maybee they,ll let me out of here HAHAHAHA
                  OMG Heather you are out of this world - Youve made my day Lol Thanks - I,ll show this to the shrink and maybee they,ll let me out of here HAHAHAHA

Comment

Lol am so happy bout this - 40 years just gone back thro time . Took it into school last day of term (like you do) and we had a whole class competition to see who could get the highest up . Great stuff - great site x

Comment

Carnt say i remember this but looks good wish i had it put it tha way
                      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                      X