Help! Do you remember this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Do you remember this game?

This game was for the pc back in the 80s-90s.
    All I can remember is that it started out with some weird purple guy with a huge nose in a shopping cart flying down some rollercoaster tracks towards a city, before he makes it there he flys off the tracks and crashes.
    The game is very simplistic and to this day i can't remember what you actually do in the game.

Inside a building you see the purple dude standing there, I think maybe questions are asked? You can go up the building or down in the building.
    At the very bottom of the building, accessed by fire pole, you are in a pitch black basement. By clicking certain parts of the screen you light up certain elements, and they are weird objects and or people.

I think it was the sound effects that made me think of this game. They were very memorable.

Oh yea, and every time you switch floors, the purple dude changes costumes. there is a chicken costume, businessman costume? a naked costume? (covered of course), bandaged up costume...

any help would be sweet!

Re: Help! Do you remember this game?

OH GOD I DO!

It was an art game, there were different floors to the building, (one for animation I seem to remember) and there were always little things to click on that would move, and perhaps one floor had cartoon taxidermy heads..??
    I seem to think the purple guy was called "McZee" or something. I swear I still have it somewhere, hope this helps!

here I found a picture heehee:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...screenshot.png

Comment

ok i got it, it was called 'microsoft fine artist'. aww man what a game

Comment

YES!!!!

you are a genius !!~
        that has bothered me for Years! thank you so much~
        Last edited by tirralirra333; 29-03-2009, 06:20.

Comment

Working...
        X