Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP if you can remember the name of this game i'll kiss you on the lips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP if you can remember the name of this game i'll kiss you on the lips...

So heres the description: Each level has on objective, make the ball land in the bucket, start all three fans, light the light bulb, ignite the dynamite... ext. you have certain items to use: ropes, fans, balls, a monkey riding a bike, and much more. so what you do is you attempt to complete the objective by placing the items on the field, and when you've placed the items where you desire, you click the start button and you items will start to function.... its really hard to explain but if anyone has played this game before they will know what i'm talking about. any suggestions would be awesome.

Re: HELP if you can remember the name of this game i'll kiss you on the lips...

The Incredible Machine

The Incredible Machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

OMG Thats it! tyvm

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

is there any way to play it without buying the game?

Comment

The Incredible Machine Download

Comment

Working...
            X