acorn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acorn?

hi, I dont know if this was on tv or cinema, it was a short film/ad about the country side, it was ruins, hills etc...with narration and sounds of ancient battles,horses etc... maybe at the end the sign of the acorn came up (country code etc...) I think it was 70s sometime looked at public info films but didnt find it ( maybe the sound of a flute also)
    Last edited by frame; 07-01-2009, 12:58. Reason: cause I could
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Re: acorn?

It's either titled 'Ridgeway' or 'The Cleveland Way'. I got it on Charley Says Vol 2 DVD. I need to take a proper look at which one it is.

Comment

Originally posted by wispa lover View Post
      It's either titled 'Ridgeway' or 'The Cleveland Way'. I got it on Charley Says Vol 2 DVD. I need to take a proper look at which one it is.
      just took a peek at it on youtube, could be it , i"l watch it all later thanks, the bit I remember had a slightly eerie,surreal ambience about it and you could hear galloping and medival battle sounds

Comment

Originally posted by frame View Post
        just took a peek at it on youtube, could be it , i"l watch it all later thanks, the bit I remember had a slightly eerie,surreal ambience about it and you could hear galloping and medival battle sounds
        definitly the film I remember.thanks (Il order a copy of the charley says series)

Comment

Working...
        X