do you remember these toys/games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you remember these toys/games

This is just a selection of toys and games i remember playing with as a child

Buck a Roo, Jacks, Art Tracer, Etch A sketch, Spiro-Graph, Baby Alive,

Tiny Tears, Clackers, Trick Trak, View Master, Chinese Jump Rope,

Holly Hobby (i remember my bedroom being decked out with this)

Power Balls (i had set where you could make your own although they were never any good and you couldn't buy the mix to make them when you ran out )

Ker Plunk, Shaker Maker, Silly Putty, Jaws, Master Mind, Mouse Trap,
    Paul Daniels Magic Tricks (my brothers favourite along with subutteo)
    Wade Whimsies (my sister still has all hers)
    Pippa Dolls my all time favourites. (I still have mine)
    Andrea

They think that im the other one and the other one is me, but i am not the other one and the other one aint me !!
    Andrea

------------------------------------------------------
    THEY THINK THAT IM THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE IS ME. BUT I AM NOT THE OTHER ONE AND THE OTHER ONE AIN'T ME

toys of 70s

oh yes! ker plunk, operation,connect 4, that dolls head that you could do make up and hair with,model world? etch a sketch,remember having a craft thing with glitter, can't remember what its called, mousetrap,cindy doll, god I miss the 70s!

Comment

How about Baffleball and Steer 'n' Go?

Comment

Girl's World was the doll's head that you could put make up on. I always remember playing cars on a mat made out like a city with roads, schools, churches, hospitals etc, great that. I also had a game called Haunted House where little ghosts used to hide under the floorboard (I think anyway). Can't remember much about that game but know I loved it at the time. We also had one of those TV games where you had to hit a dot back and fore with your opponent as if playing tennis but that didn't last very long as the noise got on my father's nerves and somehow the game disappeared, never to be seen again and he still hasn't owned up to being the one who 'lost' it!

Comment

I got a Katy Copy Cat doll for one Xmas never even got it out of the box before my evil younger brother smashed it.
          Also the Bionic woman doll.... never looked quite as good as Lindsay Wagner though.
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~
          Count your friends amongst the stars....
          And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Working...
          X