Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was this game with the ball rolling in space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was this game with the ball rolling in space?

This was a game from early 90s (I‘ve played it back in 1991-1992 on some kind of game-console): a black-and-white ball rolls forwards in space over a path made from coloured stripes and behaves according to the colour of a stripe. On one colour the ball runs faster on another starts to jump on the third colour it reverses it's driving direction and so on.
    Please help me remember the game’s name!

Re: What was this game with the ball rolling in space?

Marble Madness?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
      Marble Madness?
      No. Though it looks a bit similar I guess (never played Marble madness). That game was not 3D - just straightforward path with changing colors, some holes in it and differentiating width of the path.

Comment

sorry no idea...sorry to go off thread too, but Daz..whats your avatar now? Can't make it out
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Enigma?
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_(computer_game)
          Heather

Comment

hmm, the only ones I can think of were from the 80s (with the exception of Marble Madness), i.e Bounder, Bobby Bearing etc.

However, I think this sounds/looks closest to what you described (despite being made in 1986):

Trailblazer:

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
              hmm, the only ones I can think of were from the 80s (with the exception of Marble Madness), i.e Bounder, Bobby Bearing etc.

However, I think this sounds/looks closest to what you described (despite being made in 1986):

Trailblazer:

YES!! Thats it for sure - just a bit different version than shown but it is definitely it. Thank you so muсh!

Comment

If it was the early 90s then you could have been playing the Amiga or Atari ST conversion.

(there was also a follow up called Cosmic Causeway - Trailblazer II)

There was also a pretty good Public Domain version called Jump'n'Roll so it may have been that.
                Last edited by Mulletino; 22-01-2009, 03:05.

Comment

Working...
                X