hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardware

anybody seen this film very hard to find had to go to germany to get a copy.
    it's about a robot found in the disputed zone and somone buys it for his girl freind anb it rebuilds it self and isnt very happy turns out that it's the new birth control system(nice)anyway very messy and nasty not nice one of my favourate films
    kernow bys vyken

hiya ye got the original vid to this film.only got it cos phil lynott done the main song....this is what you want this is what you get

Comment

Yep had this on video, it was ok.

Comment

Re: hardware

1 word....Limewire
        Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Helmet View Post
          1 word....Limewire

Lost me now

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
            Lost me now
            http://www.limewire.com

dowload your movie or music
            Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

O I C cheers.......

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
                O I C cheers.......
                np, btw use the free version to download the professional payed for version lmao - works nicely

Comment

many thanx

Comment

Available on DVD now.

Hardware [DVD] [1990]: Stacey Travis, Dylan McDermott, Carl McCoy, Iggy Pop, John Lynch, William Hootkins, Richard Stanley: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

Comment

Originally posted by pablo View Post
                      hiya ye got the original vid to this film.only got it cos phil lynott done the main song....this is what you want this is what you get
                      That's John Lydon - Phil Lynot was long dead by then!

Comment

That's what I always remember most: "This is what you want, this is what you get.." Cool line. And Iggy Pop as a DJ?
                        It was alright, given its budget.
                        Had it on video before my rubbish old vcr chewed up all my tapes and I had to chuck them all out.

Comment

Public Image Limited:
                          Order of Death

Comment

I really liked it when it came out. Back then, my mum had a second job cleaning houses and in one of the places she worked, Dylan McDermott was staying in the basement flat while he was shooting this film at the Roundhouse in Chalk Farm, so my mum got to meet him but not me.

The soundtrack changed my life, though, opening me up to a ton of stuff I'd never have heard otherwise like early PIL and Ministry. And it featured not only Iggy Pop as Angry Bob the radio DJ, but Lemmy from Motorhead as the boat-cab driver and Carl McCoy from Fields of the Nephilim as the Nomad who picks up Mark 13 in the desert. For an ultra-low budget (one shot from the window of the building of cars far below is actually a bunch of maggots sprayed with reflective paint moving along a track) Terminator rip-off, it's not half-bad.
                            Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

Working...
                            X