Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the title of this Horror Film?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the title of this Horror Film?????

Hello

My Dad remembers watching a Horror film B-Movie at the cinema in the late seventies. It possibly starred Michael Berryman (‘The Hills Have Eyes’ 1977 Man); or someone very similar (Bald Head). It was about a woman who moved into a new house and kept having visions/flashbacks of a crazed knife man attacking people in different rooms of the house. The climax to the film ends with the woman rushing outside of the house, getting into her car to drive off. Then the bald-headed man (which was hiding behind the back seat), jumped up and cut the woman’s throat.
    It seems to be that the woman thought she was having visions from the past, when actually it was the future (??).

Love to know the name of this film. Any ideas????????

Thank You

Re: Does anyone know the title of this Horror Film?????

Screamtime a series of films shown in 1983 ??

Scream House
    On line Review taken from Found That Film!

The plot:Man and wife in house, wife starts seeing people in the house - eg kid riding bike round front lawn, young man painting in front room. Her hallucinations/visions become worse - seeing man (not her husband) lying in bath of red, young painter lad dead with possible phone wire round neck. Madman flashing past bedroom door. She eventually goes mad and they move out. Husband goes back to house to pick up last box of belongings. I'll never forget this bit (I was 18!). The kid is riding around the lawn, the woman at the door says that her son is home from uni painting and husband is ill in bed. Man goes back to car with belongings. Shock ! Madman jumps up from back seat - slashes his throat and runs towards house to cause the mayhem that his nutty wife had pre-seen. Camera focuses down to front seat of car to could be Daily Mail or Daily Express with headline banner about escaped murderer

Screamtime (1983) - IMDb user comments
    Heather

Comment

Its amazing how many of these old horror films ring bells with me as soon as i read the plots. Definitely know what i sneakily watched in bed on saturday nights
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Hi Huggie!

Excellent! Thank you very much! We've just watched the trailer and that was it!!

I don't suppose you know where we could buy a copy of this film?

Many Thanks Again!

Harrison
        Last edited by HHHorror12; 28-01-2009, 22:01.

Comment

Hope this helps

SCREAMTIME, 1983, DVD, HORROR, 3 UNCUT FILMS, RARE For Sale
          Heather

Comment

Working...
          X