Buzzy Bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzy Bugs?

I'm hoping some of you nostalgia boffins can remember this game and if I have the name of it correct! I've searched and searched for it but can't find a reference to it anywhere!

I remember playing it when I was very little and it drove my parents mad with the buzzing noise it made. It was a similar thing to Bed Bugs I guess as it was basically lots of little plastic bugs of different colours and each corner of the board had a different colour, i.e. red, blue, yellow, green. Each player picked their colour and took it in turns to pick up their colour of bugs from the board - you had to press the bug down on something and some of them triggered a buzzing noise. The object I think was to collect as many bugs of your colour as possible before you found a 'Buzzy Bug'.

I can't just be imagining this game so please, please somebody say they remember it too!!

Re: Buzzy Bugs?

3.5 years in the making but I do remember this game Had it one Christmas and played it until my brothers 'made' me put it away because of the noise it made. Can't find anything online about it, though.

Comment

Working...
    X