squirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squirt

I bet nobody remembers this it came out about the same time as quatro, it was in a bright green can and was a sort of lime flavour

I remember it. Matter of fact I have this book called the best and the worst of everything in the world, and it has that as the world's worst tasting soft drink. I have actually tried it before, and I guess that is just a matter of taste. It wasn't the best, but definately not the worst.
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

glad that someone remembers it! I was begining to think it was a figment of my imagination....I actually liked squirt a lot, just a bizzare name

There was also Ruby Red Squirt

Comment

What's Vimto like ?
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Re: squirt

Hi,

I have a can of Squirt in my collection. Here it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Squirt 1984.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	260060

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirt_%28soft_drink%29

Comment

According to TV Cream Paula Yates is holding a can of this during the video of Feed The World.

They seemed to think it was a variation of Quatro, but the Wikipedia entry doesn't seem to back that claim up.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I use to live on the street Vimto was invented on. There's a Vimto statue there and everything!
                I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

A man who drank 8 liters (2.1 US gal; 1.8 imp gal) of Ruby Red Squirt daily had a reaction that caused his skin color to turn red and produced lesions diagnosed as bromoderma.

BLIMEY!

I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

I remember Squirt. But the one I can't stand is Mountain Dew. It's a sort of bright yellow and bears an unfortunate resemblance to urine. I just can't get my head round it.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                      I remember Squirt. But the one I can't stand is Mountain Dew. It's a sort of bright yellow and bears an unfortunate resemblance to urine. I just can't get my head round it.
                      I had some of this in the States and yes, it could glow in the dark I'm sure! I think it was available briefly in the UK a few years ago but didn't last.
                      1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                      X