Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd chasing film from 90s

hi,
    I remember when I was about 7, which was 11 years ago, seeing on TV part of a very wierd kind of scary film/tv film in which a man was being chased by a wierd clown type thing, but it wasnt exactly a clown i dont think, thats just the nearest thing i can compare it too. In the bit I saw there was no speaking, so im thinking it could be a short kind of mini film with no speaking. I remember he was in a park and he saw this wierd clown type thing in a group of cheerleaders doing a routine, then he carried on running away and it was on a push bike chasing him. Then i just remember him in a bathroom, looking in a mirror and brifley seeing its face in the mirror, like he just couldnt get away from this thing. I think i remember the clown type thing being bald. Im sure it was on during a day aswell not night. But i found it very sereal, and creepy in a wierd way. Id just love to know what it was so i could see it again. And its not Stephen King's it, it seemed much wierder than that, and didnt have dialouge from what i saw.
    Anyones ideas would help
    Thanks.

Re: Wierd chasing film from 90s

Not sure what that is but if this helps type in clowns on youtube and there is lots,I looked these up to find a scary one for my girlfreind as she is petrified of them and there are lots so you may recognise this clown type figure,good luck.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Another thing to add to the description of this clown type thing is its face was really distorted and twisted, not disfigured, but that was just the effect to make it wierder. I dont remember it being a typical clown with clown clothes, thats just the nearest thing i can describe it as. Thanks anyway for replying.

Comment

[quote=link01;113817] its face was really distorted and twisted,quote]

Hmmmm - sounds like my first wife!

Comment

Originally posted by frame View Post
          Not sure what that is but if this helps type in clowns on youtube and there is lots,I looked these up to find a scary one for my girlfreind as she is petrified of them and there are lots so you may recognise this clown type figure,good luck.
          There's a very silly clip on youtube called "clown in the closet - part 1" which made me giggle.

link, could it have been a music video?

Comment

Think I've found him for you...this clown used to always be on telly back then.

Comment

The movie "It (1990)" has a killer clown in it.
              It (1990) (TV)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                Originally posted by link01 View Post
                its face was really distorted and twisted,
                Hmmmm - sounds like my first wife!
                LOL
                DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Certain sounds like Stephen King's 'It' to me as well. The clown appears in different forms too.

Comment

Killer Klowns from Outer Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This might be the one.

Comment

Working...
                    X