need help figuring out the name of a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help figuring out the name of a game

It was a dungeons and dragons type game, it had many rooms.. 9 i believe (basically it was just long pieces of card board that slide together with plastic doors on it even a picture or bookcase that spun around) at the end of the board was a big castle with this tower thing at the top that had colored balls in it and I'm pretty sure it deciphered the outcome of the game. there was several characters you could choose from like a dwarf, barbarian, thief or something, rogue not too sure, had a dial on the bottom of the character that was your hit points. it also had a whole horde of enemies that i remember very specifically, i think four of each, orcs, ogres, mummy's, skeletons, and this one beast that looked like a standing lion with a scorpion tail, and the main bad guy that had like a cobra head. they all had the hit points on the black thing the character stood on, i thought it was called dark castle or dark tower but it was not either of those names. any help??

Re: need help figuring out the name of a game

actually now that i think about it the colored balls decided what order the players went in.

Comment

Dark World ?
      Dark World | BoardGameGeek

More in the series
      BoardGameGeek | Gaming Unplugged Since 2000

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic69869_md.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	258324
      Heather

Comment

nailed it surely Heather!
        sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Hope so Dave Got to try and remember the new Mod rule of 24hrs tho , old habits die hard
          Heather

Comment

awww thank you so much Heather that is it exactly.thanks for the time and effort i appreciate it tremendously!!

Comment

Anytime
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X