Help needed to find an old computer game - jungle theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed to find an old computer game - jungle theme

I can't remember the name of this computer game for the life of me!! I know that you played a jungle/forest guy and you had to run around and find the bunny rabbits that were hopping on place.

2-3 of the levels that I remember are:

1) A forest/jungle
    2) A cake with frosting
    3) Possibly...Ice

If anybody remembers the name of it, PLEASE let me know! This has been driving me crazy for weeks!!!

Thanks!

Re: Please Help!!!

About what year was it you played it? Which platform did you play it on?
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

being an 80s gaming geek i should know this, but sadly not, i only know treasure island on the C16/plus 4, which i played for absolutely hours, NO save options back then, you had to work tirelessly at getting good enough to do it all in one go. Must say i cant really bare 3D platformers these days, they are too real and fancy for their own good, the true gameplay is lost. I bet the kids of today think that they are ace though and look at the speccy games in the same way we looked at the Binatone "ping pong" games
      "Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything"

Comment

I played the game around '96-'97 probably. I have no idea what that whole platform thing means. But I played it on our old apple/mac computer. I hope that helps

Comment

Hmmm i had an apple in the 90's there were tonnes of weird games for it (like far more than there seem to be for modern pc's!) i recall one where you had to kill barney the dinosaur while he sang that horrible song at you!Do you recall where it came from, like perhaps an old Mac magazine CD?

Comment

I have no idea where it was from. I just know I played it a kid. haha. I was only about 8 when I played so I didn't pay much attention. I asked my Dad and he doesn't even remember it. haha

I do remember being able to see a map in the corner and you could see where you were and where the bunnies were located. I'm trying really hard to help you out to help me remember but I've got nothing.

Comment

Oh!! There were also forest type tress all around and there were sometimes random ones that you had to walk around. You had to go through doorways (sometimes they were bushes) to get to another place. Once you got the last (i think of 3) bunnies you would go to the next level automatically. The view of the screen was also full screen...not like Mario. It was more like the view of Crash CTR for Play Station now days.

Comment

I'm probably way off with this but its really just a guess - was it Jazz Jackrabbit?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Power Pete?? AKA Mighty Mike (I think~)

Power Pete - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.applelinks.com/reviews/mike.shtml
                    Heather

Comment

Re: Help needed to find an old computer game - jungle theme

OMG!! That's it!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay!!!!! fantastic, glad we've found it
                        Heather

Comment

nice one Heather
                          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Cheers Dave
                            Heather

Comment

Working...
                            X