A really hard one!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really hard one!!!

Right...i have another film for you ppl to help me with...and once again my memory is very vague...right here goes...This film is quite old.it was about two dolls who longed to be real. They had to get to Father Christmas before christmas eve so that they could become real...but an evil witch tried to stop them along the way. I think it stared someone like tommy steele and it is a musical. Right.if you can help with that you truly are a genius!!

Tammy,

I just looked up Tommy Steele on IMDB and found about six of Tommy's films, It could be Finians Rainbow ?

Aitch,

Comment

Hi...just had a look and it is not Finian's rainbow...it might not even be Tommy Steele.....it was years ago i watched it lol....Thanks any way )

Comment

dolls

hi saw something like this early 70s two little dolls sure one of them had a bald head remember them driving a toy car down a drain never seen it again

Comment

It was called Quincy's Quest, it did indeed star Tommy Steele and I believe was a made for Thames TV movie from (I think) 1979 ot thereabouts. I remember watching it as a kid and loved it. You can buy it on dvd through ebay.
          Hope that helps

Comment

OH MY WORD!!!! I have goosebumps.lol. I never thought any one else would know this film especially from my description ha. Thankyou soooooo much i am going on ebay now to see if i can buy the film. Thank you thank you thank you thank you xxxxxxxx

Comment

Re: A really hard one!!!

I've been trying to find out what that was for years! I'm glad I clicked on this thread!

All I could remember of it were Tommy Steele as a toy soldier and being absolutely terrified - I'm sure one of the toys gets burned or something.

Comment

Working...
              X