Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox

I so wanted to be like Noosha when I was 15. Unique voice and oozing charisma . I replaced my old tape a few years ago and this gorgeous track is on the cd. I'd never heard it before YouTube - Fox - If I Point At The Moon (1975)

Another beautiful B side, unfortunately never released on cd, along with some wonderfully glamorous pics of Noosha YouTube - Fox (Noosha Fox) - "Silk Milk"

Re: Fox

I thought she was a hot babe for an older woman

Fox / Noosha Fox

Comment

not a band I know of.....I was 9 in 1975 & was probably distracted by the Bay City Rollers , Slade, Wizard et al.....oh and football, marbles, Top Trumps, Airfix, Subbuteo
      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Yes, there are comments to that effect (only not quite so polite ) on many YouTube clips of Noosha Danny.

Ah Slade. It was many years before I appreciated what a fantastic voice Noddy has.

Do any of these jog your memory?

YouTube - Fox - S-S-S-Single Bed [totp2]
        YouTube - Fox - Only You Can
        YouTube - Fox Noosha, Imagine me. VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
          Yes, there are comments to that effect (only not quite so polite ) on many YouTube clips of Noosha Danny.

Ah Slade. It was many years before I appreciated what a fantastic voice Noddy has.

Do any of these jog your memory?

YouTube - Fox - S-S-S-Single Bed [totp2]
          YouTube - Fox - Only You Can
          YouTube - Fox Noosha, Imagine me. VIDEO
          Remembered, s-s-ssingle bed,ain't no room for your sweet head...I think the singer from Goldfraap reminded me of that song, as, ...don't you think Claudine that they sounded slightly alike???
          sigpicAndyGranda

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGranda View Post
            Remembered, s-s-ssingle bed,ain't no room for your sweet head...I think the singer from Goldfraap reminded me of that song, as, ...don't you think Claudine that they sounded slightly alike???
            It's certainly a comparison I've heard before Andy, but I think Noosha has the edge

Comment

Working...
            X