stock car smash up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock car smash up

hi just a few games i remember /stock car smash up .you had two cars with bits that clicked on to them like bonnets and dorrs then you would crash them into each other by pulling a plasick cord / dizzy bug cant remember much about that one /evil knevil top toy / rebound naff /striker/ flight deck ect

i can remember stock car smash up,flight deck and evil knevil toy but do'nt remember the others
    kernow bys vyken

Comment

stock car smash

Thank you I been racking my brains trying to think of the above, I did post under toys but I got the american name which although was the same thing it wasnt quite right... now I know its cool

I had Flight Deck which I bought in W H smiths in 1974 with money i got for that christmas, it cost me £3 which was all my money

Another game from around that time was RADAR SEARCH, which was a carboard/plastic set up and you tried the find the other persons ships with pegs attached to a buzzer

Both of these were "State of the art" games which gave me and my brother hours of fun

Comment

flight deck

was flight deck the one where you had to land the jet fighter onto the flight deck,plane was on sort of fishing line type stuff and you guided it in with your joystick????? and it had a sort of hook at the back which hooked a line going across the deck..if thats the one then i had it for xmas one year back in the early 70's..cor!!! forgot all about that one till today.thanks.......

Comment

Re: stock car smash up

Stock Car Smash Up was cool as, i wonder what ever happened to that
          "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Blue and red cars I can remember my stock car smash up set. My son (3) has a speedstar racers by playskool and as I looked at how they fall apart when they collide reminded me of my stock car smash up set. A great classic toy!

Comment

Here's stock car & Flight deck .............
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Burbs; 23-03-2007, 00:32.

Comment

used to love the stock car smash up, also had those little mini cars that you would strap to your wrist, pull the rip cord and press the button to let them fly......

My cousin had the evil kinevil, i used to love reving it up and letting it go to see how far it got on one wheel

Comment

Originally posted by mickster View Post
                  hi just a few games i remember /stock car smash up .you had two cars with bits that clicked on to them like bonnets and dorrs then you would crash them into each other by pulling a plasick cord / dizzy bug cant remember much about that one /evil knevil top toy / rebound naff /striker/ flight deck ect

My brother had those one Christmas, the toys are long gone, although someone was doing something similar recently but my Brother has been doing that for real(Banger/stock car racing) for 25 years so bewarned!
                  One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

My brother had Stock Car Smash up and he got into a LOT of trouble trying to whip me with the plastic strip things. Very painful it was too if I remember rightly.
                    We also had Flightdeck. I don't think it would be very popular now; it was sooo boring!

Comment

I had 'Stock Car Smash Up' - the set with the blue VW Beetle and red American pick-up truck. A lot of fun to be had with that. I liked the way the vehicles had been moulded with damaged panels to look as though they had already taken a few knocks.
                      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Working...
                      X