Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror movie Buff saves friends from alien? Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror movie Buff saves friends from alien? Help!!

This is a comedy/horror from either the 80's or the 90's. It basically about a movie buff who knows everything about horror films and how to stay alive in them. Through the whole movie he's pointing out stuff that his friends ignore or don't believe. I think there is about three couples and the Horror-movie buff guy that goes to a cabin to stay for a weekend or so.

The movie starts out with him helping to unpack the car and he here's a rustling in the trees and just when he was going to check it out he says to himself, "Never go and check out suspicious sounds in the woods." And then he hurries into the house.

He keeps finding green goop on everything and tries to tell his friends that something was wrong, but instead he freaks them out and they ignore him.

The alien is some kind of lizard and the green goop controls people. I think I remember the alien being a girl and that it wanted to mate with the human guys. There was also a girl on the news that had gone missing earlier in the movie and he took that as a bad sign also.

The funniest and most memorable part has got to be when the group escapes in a van and come across a beautiful blond on the road waving to them for help. They stop and pick her up, only to find out that she was that missing girl on the news. She had been missing for almost a week. They were taking no chances; the alien had been all through the woods and so they through her out of the van and got the heck out of there. LOL!!

Re: Horror movie Buff saves friends from alien? Help!!

I believe you may be referring to My Name is Bruce. I haven't seen it my self but I have heard good things about it, later.
    Last edited by deusslinger; 21-03-2009, 09:22. Reason: wrong tittle

Comment

No, that's not it. Bruce campbell is not in the movie. The characters are college students. But thank you for taking the time to try and help me.

Comment

I'm sure I've seen this film but cant think of the title to save my life

Also wondering if UI'm mixing Scream and scary movie 3 up.

Aghhh this is a frustrating one as I swear I've seen it!
        Heather

Comment

I haven't actually seen this movie, but I remember a critique of it in a horror mag from the early 90s... Is it, "There's Nothing Out There"?

Comment

Fantastic Lurker well done

The trailer can be found on youtube
            Heather

Comment

Fantastic Lurker you are the greatest. That is definitely the movie I was talking about. Thank you so much, because I would have been searching for this movie for a long time.

Comment

Working...
              X