stretch arm strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch arm strong

any one remember stretch arm strong who could be stretched up to ten feet long(thats what it said on the box).
    i had one for a while and tried(with the help of my cousin)to stretch him ten feet,got him to about three foot and he was never the same,he stayed three foot long.did you get your stretch arm strong any further and did he go back to normal size.
    kernow bys vyken

remember

i remember stretch armstrong,got one a few years ago at a boot sale,my son loved him but kids these days must be rougher than when i was a kid cos my boy bust him after a few weeks.i'm pretty sure that recently there has been a toy made which is very similar to stretch armstrong.

Comment

There was also a stretch hulk. Mine lasted about six months but then it sprung a leak at the neck. The stuff inside was a very sticky gum so it was binned. My daughter bought me a stress relieving toy which is made in the exact same way, and guess what, it broke in the exact same way!!!!!

Comment

Yes i had one of these too, but left mine too long with goo seeping out yucky, and sticky too.

Comment

affa stretchy

I wanted the Stretch Monster !!! for xmas, and can remember being very disappointed that I got the poxy armstrong one.
          funnily enough I still have it up in the attic, you had a template telling u how far you could pull him, till you reached "ouch!! too far" or something like that, think he stretched to 3ft but it could easily have been 10ft as everything seems bigger when your wee.LoL
          last time I looked he was weeping profusely from small orifices on his arms into his polystyrene coffin and is probably just a pile of sticky, syrupy goo noo
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Scarey

Comment

Hi guys..

I never had one but didnt they bring out a stretch Dog for him called 'Fetch' armstrong? Or is that just folklore? I cant remember..lol..

all the best...

Rab )

Comment

Not sure about that Rab, but I know theres a Scooby Doo one out now.

Comment

Re: stretch arm strong

Yes they did my brother had Fetch Armstrong he lasted maybe 3 months before my brotheer cut him open to see what wa inside. What a mess!
                  "Flounder don't be such a guppy"-Ariel

Comment

Re: stretch arm strong

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/770/

Comment

Working...
                    X