Dogtanian? a UK only show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogtanian? a UK only show?

In the early 80's I lived in the UK and I used to watch a cartoon called Dogtanian.

It was sort of a 3 muskateers type cartoon, with the main character being a dog swashbuckler.

Anybody remember that show, or ever seen it on DVD?

Yes, you're thinking of Dogtanian and the Three Muskethounds. Check it out here:

http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memor...e-muskethounds

What do YOU remember about the 70's 80's and 90's?
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Yep, that's the one!

Unfortunately, my eBay search turned up nil results.

Comment

There's actually a site that just sells old cartoon/tv series dvd's from the 80's. They have the entire Dogtanian series and also the superb Dungeons and Dragons - which believe it or not, never actually concluded. The show was cancelled halfway through and as such the kids never returned to their own dimension. Really quite sad

Oh and how can we forget The Trapdoor? awesome stuff..

Comment

After being forced to recall this programme after watching an episode of Two pints of lager where Johny gets Gaz to sing the theme tune to him... we went out and bought the entire dogtanian series on DVD for our eldest.... skips off singing.... all for one and one for all Muskehounds are always ready. All for one and one for all helping everybody.......'
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~
          Count your friends amongst the stars....
          And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Re: Dogtanian? a UK only show?

This is one of my all time favourite cartoons, when I was a kid I made sure I never missed it. Found the theme song a while back while surfing the net but can't remember where, though I guess it can't be that hard to find if I found it.
            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

you can buy it most places nowadays

Comment

Check back through our postings you should find plenty of references.
                sigpic
                Mrs Oggy
                ~~~*~~~*~~~
                Count your friends amongst the stars....
                And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Originally posted by MommaMystique View Post
                  After being forced to recall this programme after watching an episode of Two pints of lager where Johny gets Gaz to sing the theme tune to him... we went out and bought the entire dogtanian series on DVD for our eldest.... skips off singing.... all for one and one for all Muskehounds are always ready. All for one and one for all helping everybody.......'
                  Ooohh you can get it on DVD???? I want it!! *runs off to look for it*
                  Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                  X